These are my binders that I use. Couponing is serious business. If you aren't organized there is no way you can find your coupons to use and get the great deals. If I didn't find this method of organizing it would have made Couponing so much more stressful for me. Anyways here is the breakdown on how I stay organized.
How I organize my coupons:
-A mini binder with dividers and 2/4 pocket holders
--Clipped coupons in A-Z order
- I only clip coupons I think I might use
- ones from their website or printed from stores
-my shopping mini zippered planner/binder
--holds all rewards cards
--has pocket on inside that I labeled "in cart"
--dividers and sheet pocket holders
- tabs include:
- today's trip, must-haves, baby items, moneymakers & specific stores
--also has notepad in back and a pen holder
- in back of pocket to hold the notepad I put all of the store's coupon policies with tabbed labels
- a zippered full size binder with sheet protectors
-- I use the clip less organization method from fabulesslyfrugal.com
-- I also print out their coupon insert list and put it in sheet protectors so I don't have to look through the insert! It's amazing!
-- I also check off coupons that I've clipped and cross out ones that I didn't get in my inserts
Here is the link: fabulesslyfrugal.com/coupon-orginization-making-it-work-for_24/