Monday, July 28, 2014

Cleaning out my closet with thredUP!

So it's been my goal to just toss out all of clothes that I don't wear anymore. But I've been reluctant because I don't want to just get rid of it all. I am pretty attached to my clothes even though I don't wear more than 3/4 of it! I totally need to get rid of some clothes desperately. I have so many goals to just clean up my room and get rid of everything I am not using. So just recently I heard about thredUP, which is basically a thrift store but online! You can send them clothes and they may pay you back for it if they like anything!

What's a better way of cleaning out your closet than this. I don't feel as bad now because at least I might get something out of it, and it still doesn't cost me a thing. Instead of tossing it out I get a bag sent to me for free, fill it up, and send it off, also for free! The bag they sent me has a shipping label on it already! And if they like any of your clothes they will pay you for it! As for the rest, they will donate it for you! 




Check it out! Here's $10 in store credit: 

http://www.thredup.com/r/VN3DOC 

Happy shopping! 
P.S. If you join through my link, I'll get a $10 store credit too


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...