Saturday, September 6, 2014

Week on Two Pages Filofax Inserts Printable (Hearts Checklist With Tracker)

I have finally made my week on two pages the way I like! I was inspired by the StudioL2e stamps but and how everyone used it on their weekly pages! At the bottom is a water tracker, how much money you spent that day, and if you had any kind of fitness or exercise! I will also be uploading the plain and simple version as soon as I get those all resized!

I hope you all love it as much as I do!


If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog

Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead send your friends here to download my free printables, thanks


Download Weekly Pages Below:
A5
A6
Personal
Pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...