Friday, October 31, 2014

Day Per Page with Heart Checklists Planning Insert

I am constantly searching for the PERFECT insert. I have made tons and am never satisfied, this was pretty close though. But I think I prefer the day on two pages better. I like to write EVERYTHING I do. It makes me feel more productive. So these pages won't look exactly like mine unless you have an A6 planner. Different sizes called for slightly different layouts. By the way, would you be interested in a tutorial on how to make your own personal customized inserts? I know if it weren't for customizing my own inserts I would not be happy. Let me know in the comments below!


I really like the heart checklists on this, and that there was a space for every aspect of your life! The only size that was able to accomodate for the half hours were the A5 size. Everything else is only by the hour. Anyways hope you like these and downloads are below!

Download:
A5
Personal
A6
Pocket


If you do end up using these I would love to see pictures. Tag me on Instagram @wenduhh_plans or #mswenduhhblog Please do NOT share the actual file or file link. Instead please send your friends here to download my free printables, thank you.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to learn how to make my own! Here's hoping others will too!

Unknown said...

Would love tips to make my own.

Anonymous said...

Love the hearts as checkboxes!! Something I will have to keep in mind as I've been wanting to work up my own DO1P inserts. My days aren't nearly this busy, though, so I won't be able to utilize these pages, but I would love to as they are adorable!

AuntieJennsKitties said...

Would definitely love to know how to make own inserts. Everyone is different and likes to account for different things that they do in their lives. I don't really meal plan or track my expenses in my planner but I do have other things that I would account for. My first and second and third attempt to make my week on 2 pages resulted in lots of frustration and not nice words said to the computer : ( Could you also explain the difference between letter paper, copy paper and cardstock? I made my inserts of light cardstock and they take up so much room in my planner!

Unknown said...

Used your layout, love changing it up sometimes. Thank you so much!

Nana said...

I am like you and am looking for the perfect pages for me. So any lessons that I can learn will be golden. I am new at this so I am all eyes and ears👸

Unknown said...

Would love to learn how to make our own pages, I have been trying but not quite satisfied by the result...

Maria said...

thank you for the inserts, i am going to print them tomorrow ♡ and please please please do a tutorial on how to make your own customized personal inserts ♡♡ thank you so much for inspiring me!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...